Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Click on the reference you want to edit. The data will be displayed on the right side of the screen. Click on the picture of a pen on the top right corner of the reference:
- Now you can edit the data:
- Remember to save the changes you’ve made in the end:
Adding an attachment
You can add attachments (e.g. a full-text article as a PDF file) from your computer to the reference.
Open the reference and click on the pen icon on the top right corner. Click on "select a file from your computer" and select a file.
Save the changes you’ve made in the end.
You can add tags to the references that you have saved in Refworks. When you export references directly from a database, the key words and subject headings that were saved in the database will be automatically saved as tags. You can also add your own tags.
- Go to “Editing references”. Click on "Add tag":
- When writing in the tag field, RefWorks shows the tags that you have saved for other references. You can either use the existing tags or create new ones:
- Save the changes you’ve made in the end.
Saavutettavuusseloste | Accessibility statement